Users of the website, SuteXh system, server, or any of the services implemented by this server must agree to do the following:
1. Only use the server or service in question for its intended purpose, as outlined by the service itself, an executive member, or available documentation.
2. Don’t use the server for any purpose that would break the law; even if there is some implication or indication by the server itself that that activity would be allowed.
3. Don’t circumvent, bypass, or otherwise tamper with any form of authentication or secured system in place on the server. Do not directly connect or modify the server without express permission from an authorised party.
4. Don’t gain unauthorised access to, steal, tamper with, or otherwise interact with our or other people’s data.
5. Don’t attempt to damage, maim, restrict access to, or otherwise tamper with the server, the connection to the server, or any other aspect of the physical and virtual locality of the server.
6. Behave in a respectful manner whilst interacting with any service provided by the server. Cheating, using excessively profane or inappropriate language, issuing threats, being vexatious, attempting to share personal information of any kind, or disregarding any part of Sutekh’s Code of Conduct (which may be found online at https://sutekh.org.au/code-of-conduct-policy/) may all lead to immediate action by Sutekh, and could cause you to be banned from services, or have your Sutekh membership revoked.
7. Follow all rules and procedures outlined in the Sutekh Code of Conduct (which may be found online at https://sutekh.org.au/code-of-conduct-policy/).
8. Sutekh, the USU, and the University of Sydney (in particular, the department of Information and Communications Technologies – also known as ICT) reserve the right to remove access to, or alter, any of the services provided by the server at any time.
9. Do not interact with, in any manner, any device on the same network or connection as the server, unless you have been given permission to do so by the University of Sydney, or the University of Sydney Union.
10. The server and associated services are provided ‘as is’, and SUTEKH, the USU, and the University of Sydney offer no warranty or guarantee of service, implied or otherwise, and will not be held responsible for any damage that occurs to users of any kind during or in relation to their use of the server.
11. The source code used on the server remains the property of the developer(s) involved, or the third party from which it originated, and is licensed to SUTEKH. You understand that copying or emulating the code may breach the copyright of the developer or party involved.
Page last updated: January, 2016